Friday, May 3, 2013

THE AGE OF MIRACLES

I am beginning to realize that more than ever my intuitive gifts are expanding and my mystical nature is coming further and further up to the surface.   I believe that this era of the Path of Mankind should be rightly called: The Age Of Miracles.

Now what do I write?????

My thoughts keep showing me a picture of St Padre Pio...  He was an extraordinary human being.  He had Faith... Strength and fortitude..he believed and even talked to his Angels.  He could read the consciousness of his followers.  People that knew him or who were able to visit him at the Monastery in Italy...were always in awe of his abilities to see through them.   I would imagine some were extremely afraid of any encounter with this great Saint.   As a teenager I can remember my Grandfather telling me about this Great Italian Priest with the stigmata.  "His hands bleed the blood of the Christos."    My Grandfather was a very holy man, and for him to relate this story to me was short of a miracle in itself, because Grandpa spoke only in Italian with lots of hand gestures.  Yet I understood every word he said to me; and I did not speak or understand Italian - "the grownups language".

No comments:

Post a Comment