Friday, May 3, 2013

ENERGY CHALLENGES ... (Part 1)

I haven't blogged for quite sometime.   I could say I was too busy, too tired, not feeling well; but the truth is I just didn't have anything to say.   Life has its way of just moving along...the hours tick on..whether we want them to or not.   Nothing can stop Father Time... The Earth moves along on it's destined path, as do all the celestial wonders.   Man is just one tiny organism in a huge star system.   ( The Alpha and the Omega.)

This Universe has a system; and mankind is but one of many species; here on Earth and throughout eternity.

We human's are the ship of the Soul; we can and do exist to play out our ideas and with trial and error we achieve small steps in our ascension path.  On our current calendar it is the year 2013 AD.  This seems so small a number in comparison to the antiquity of our Planet.  In reality this Earth Rock has been around for trillion + years.  Back in the early 1970's I read a book...it's title evades my thought; but it described many many past civilizations that once called Earth their home.   I will admit it made my head swim.  My world had been so small...young children to take care of...I never conceived of anything more than my small world.  This book enlarged my view of earth...it opened my mind up to other avenues of thought.   Knowledge is Power ... someone once said; but the news of past civilizations and different continents...blew my small mind away.   I had to step back and rethink all the things I had learned in school.   NO ONE taught what I had just read.

One part of this book told about a "battery" that was found deep within the earth...the scientists could not explain it; but it was valid proof of a civilization that had matured to where we are today.

Anyway it opened up my eyes to many other possibilities...and I began to think in a larger circle than before. Names like Lemeria and Atlantis became real places; not storybook tales.   But the Earth has so many mysteries and it boggles ones mind to think about all the other realities that may or may not have existed.  There began my search for the Star people.    I don't overly search for them; because part of me is still fearful of the unknown; as I am sure most people can synthesize with me on this analyst.

I do know that we are Energy and we will survive.  Death of our physical body just allows the release of this energy; and no energy can ever be lost.  (Just changed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment