Friday, August 17, 2012

BOOK REVIEW 8-17-12 "JOURNEY OF SOULS"

Book Review:  JOURNEY OF SOULS .... Case Studies of Life between Lives..
Author:   Michael Newton,  Ph.D.

This is the second book I have read by this author.  The first one was: Destiny of Souls, which I found so interesting I decided to read his second book; his third book is : Memories of the Afterlife..so I will be pursuing a copy to read shortly.

Dr. Newton sort of discovered upon the progression of souls during his regressions of his clients during hypnotherapy.   His aim was to relieve his subjects of various painful situations.   He found it hard to believe, at first, that all of his subject cases were relating similar stories.  So he began to keep very good case histories.  Whether or not you believe these stories is entirely up to you.

Dr. Newton is not promoting these case studies as actual events in time and space; however the similarity of each individual is too hard for him to just pass off as nonsense.  In his introduction he states:  "The research was painfully slow, but as the body of my cases grew I finally had a working model of the eternal world where our souls live.  I found thoughts about the spirit world involve universal truths among the souls of people living on Earth.  It was these perceptions by so many different types of people which convinced me their statements were believable.  I am not a religious person, but I found the place where we go after death to be one of order and direction and I have come to appreciate that there is a grand design to life and afterlife."

There is so much going on in his books, one has to read them for themselves and make up their own mind to either validate or ignore his studies.

We are energy (souls/spirit) and this energy is eternal; we each have a specific home in the universe where we go after death.   I was surprised at the grouping of souls...ie like grape clusters on a vine, and I am still mulling over much of his books.    But I recommend these metaphysical writings to anyone who has ever wondered...What is my purpose in life and how do I achieve my life purpose?

This is a good book for research and study.  Remember to accept what you can and if you can't then don't.   We are not alone in the spirit world; we are mentored and given the opportunity to grow under the supervision of our Guardian Souls and Master's.   We are loved, cherished and given all the opportunities to advance to the next level or just relax....for there is peace and harmony in the afterlife, and we shall all see this for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment